Shree Durga Devi Mandir(Temple) is founded by Late Pandit Shesh Mani Mishra after enlightenment by Goddess Shree Bala Sundari Mata. He sacrificed his whole life for devotional & religious activities which is important for humanity. This temple is reconstructed as on Akshya Tritiya 30th April, 2006 by direction of Dr Suresh Mishra Peethadish.It was made in only 101 days with devotee’s of whole world. Sai Baba Temple is founded by Devotees of Sai Baba with direction of Peethadish- Dr Suresh Mishra as on 9th June,2011. Sh.Pawan Chhabra, Sh.Kewal Krishan Chhabra, Sh.Rajiv Suri, Sh.Vinod Chhabra, Sh.Virender Talwar Sarpanch & Devotees of Sai Baba have done co-operation for this Sai Baba Temple.
Maa Durga Charitable Trust
Founder & Trustee
Dr Suresh Mishra
Dr Suresh Mishra is an Astrologer, Numerologist,Healer & Vastu Expert. Astrology runs in his blood as Dr Suresh Mishra’s great grandfather Pandit Sita Ram Mishra was a great astrologer (1860 – 1930). His Grand Father Pandit Jata Shankar Mishra provided astrological & spiritual works from 1930 to 1980.His father, Pandit Shesh Mani Mishra, was also well known Astrologer & Chief Founder of Temple- Shri Durga Devi Mandir, Pipli District-Kurkshetra. He did astrology, spiritual & devotional works from 1950 to 2007.
Now Dr Suresh Mishra is providing astrology, social, devotional, spiritual works from 1993. He is Director of Cosmic Astro OPC Private Limited & Chairperson of Shiv Jyotish & Vastu Kendra, & Peethadhish (Chairperson) of Shri Durga Devi Mandir, Pipli (Kurukshetra).
- To coordinate and run the temple for the devotees.
- To open and run the educational institution, school, colleges, universities, religious institutions.
- To promote religious and spiritualities activities for the the human values.
- To promote and advocate human rights and fundamental freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste, colour, sex and language.
- To develop and mobilize community and natural resources to give the right direction to people of the marginalized and economically weaker section of the trust for their sustainable overall development.
- To work with special concentration for the child, woman and old aged people welfare.
- To organize and the meditation and yoga programmes among the peoples.
- To organize and take up health, educational and welfare programs for needy woman and children on priority basis.
- To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
- To arrange and provide medical aid and other assistance necessary for living to the needy people who are incapable or handicapped or mentally/physically retarded and financially unfit.
- To start and assist the relief measure in those parts of the country which become effected to natural calamities like famine, fire flood, earthquakes etc.
- To construct, maintain, alter, improve or develop any building belonging to the trust or works necessary or convenient for.
Whatever sacred amount of money or offerings you want to contribute in this sacred task, do it with a pure heart so that you and your family can always be happy with the blessings of Mother Durga!
Beneficiary Name: MAA DURGA CHARITABLE TRUST
Bank: Canara Bank
Account Number – 3224101004648
IFSC – CNRB0003224